Here at PAZAPA, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We never share your information. The cookies on this site are disabled, so we do not collect IP addresses, geographic location or other individual data. If you make a donation or a purchase through this site, your payment information is not held by us, but rather collected by third party payment processors specializing in the secure online processing of transactions. Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be directed to newsletter[at]pazapa.org.
When is your information collected?
When you communicate with us directly, take part in one of our events, make a donation, apply to volunteer, purchase products or sign up to receive our periodic newsletters.
When you connect with us through third parties, such as 32Auctions, Generosity or other online giving platforms, and social media.
When you visit this website, it automatically collects:
- aggregate technical information (eg device type and operating system) that may be used to improve the user experience on our site
- aggregate site information (eg pages visited, duration, referral sources)
What type of personal information is collected?
The personal information collected by us is entirely up to you. For instance, you might submit to us your name and email by signing up for our newsletter or making a donation. We never collect sensitive information (eg health or ethnicity data).
How is personal information used?
We may use data for various purposes, such as:
- providing you with the information or products you requested
- maintaining a record of your relationship with us
- conducting user experience analysis so we can understand how to improve
- sending you communications that may be of interest to you (you can opt out at any time)
Please note that this website contains links to websites run by other organizations, and this policy applies only to our website. Also, if you found our website through a third party site (Google, etc), we cannot be responsible for their privacy policies and practices and recommend that you check them.